NTQ160 Series WebSheet
Resources & Downloads
- Total Max Power: 165 W
- Total Max Current: 15 A
- Input Voltage: 85 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: -12 V to 12 V
- Outputs: Quad
- Size (L x W x H): 4.250" x 8.500" x 1.500"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70 C
- Leakage current: TTL compatible (positive/enable option)
- Power factor: 0.99 typical
- EMI filter: FCC Class B conducted and radiated, CISPR 22 Class B conducted and radiated, EN55022 Class B conducted and radiated, VDE 0878 PT3 Class B conducted and radiated.
- Inrush current: 150mV max deviation at
- Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Input range: 85-264 VAC
- Efficiency: 65% typical at full load @ 115 VAC input
- Adjustment range: 1.8V - 3.5V; 3.0V - 5.5V on outputs one and two
- Standby output: 5V@ 2 A regulated ±5%
- Overvoltage protection: Tracks outputs 1 & 2: 20% to 35% above output setting
- Hold-up time: 20 ms @ 165 W load
- Maximum power: 50 W convection, 165 W with 30 CFM forced air
- Overload protection: Short circuit protection on all outputs. Case overload protected @ 110-145% above peak rating. Latching type recycle AC to reset.
- Power failure: TTL logic signal goes high 100-500 msec after V1 output; it goes low at least 4 msec before loss of regulation
- Remote Inhibit: Requires contact closure to inhibit outputs
- Remote sense: Compensates for 0.5 V lead drop minimum, will operate without remote sense connected. Reverse connection protection.
- DC Ok: TTL logic signal goes high after main output is in regulation. It goes low when there is a loss of regulation.
- Overload protection
- Active power factor correction
- DC Power good
- Thermal overload protection
- Outputs 3 & 4 are floating
- Overvoltage protection
- Built-in Class B EMI filter
- Wide range adjustable on outputs 1 & 2
- Single wire current sharing on outputs one and two
- 5V Standby output
- Power fail and remote inhibit
- Remote sense on outputs one and two
- EN61000-3-2 compliance